Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Weekend Scrappin!





















I wanted to tell Kace that I finally got Photoshop Elements 4 - so we could play & edit photos, however, don't really know how to use it yet so that might be a no go.

Things to think about for this album:
1. What are you really making this album for? Are you wanting to scrap all the photos? Are you wanting to scrap your 10 to 20 favorite photos? (Here's maybe another thought: I haven't done our "wedding" album yet, but I did do a 8x8 album called, "Our Story: How We Met, Married & Spent Our First Year." The "married" section has my favorite wedding picture and then memories and then on the next page is Rob's favorite picture and memories.)

2. What size of an album do you want?

3. What sort of format, if any, are you going to use? Such as do you want to do each page differently in order, do you want to make a table of contents with each section (ceremony, reception...) and then to begin each of these sections there is a page with the "fillers" after?

4. Color Scheme? if any? Since I attended the wedding, I have always thought that using this line of paper would be great: Sublime from Basic Grey - sampling up top.
(If you think they are totally too loud, no problem. We can work with whatever :)

Can't wait to scrap and chat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home